2018-2019 Academic Year is Here!
We are so excited about this year! Here are a list of facts concerning this years violin program at REACH S.T.E.A.M Academy
- Classes begin WEDNESDAY, September 12th. Last Day of Class May 29th. There will be no classes in June.
- Students must be in 2nd grade or above to join. Exception is made for returning students from last school year.
- Classes will be offered Wednesdays during zero period from 7-740 AM for Beginner students, and Wednesdays after school for Intermediate students from 1 - 140PM. Advanced students will stay additional time and be dismissed at 2PM.
- THERE ARE ONLY 20 OPENINGS. The first 20 students to register will be sent a secured payment link. Spot will be secured upon making payment and signing parent contract. Payments accepted electronically only. No cash or check.
- Each student is responsible to bring their own instrument, shoulder rest, and 1-inch 3-ring binder (w/hard cover) to class each week.
- Instrument quality is VERY important. Students will be motivated to practice more if their instrument produces a good sound. Preferred vendor is Cruz Violins, located at 4126 Sunnyside Dr, Riverside 92506. Their phone number is 951-781-1195. They offer a very affordable rent-2-own program which we highly recommend. Please contact us BEFORE purchasing instrument from alternate source.
- Registration fee is $30 for the year. Monthly tuition is $80 and due by the 3rd of each month. Any payments coming after the 3rd will incur a $15 late fee. In the event that the 3rd falls on a weekend or holiday, the next business day will be the deadline.
- A parent contract must be signed first day of class indicating commitment for the entire 2018-2019 school year. This is a sponsored program & it's imperative that we maintain full enrollment for the duration of the year. Parents may be released from contract for extenuating circumstances only at the discretion of Crescendo's CEO & Director, Kybra Minisee. The parent(s) will be responsible for full tuition for the month regardless of the day released from contract.
- Each student is required to practice a minimum of 30 min/day. Practice logs will go home each week and are due returned at the next lesson.
- There are two mandatory performances during the school year: December 20th Winter Performance, March 29th Spring Performance, and a Student Recital TBA in May. There will be other performance opportunities throughout the year (ex. Festival of Lights), which will be communicated as dates are solidified.
- Parents are required to participate in one fundraiser per year. More details will follow...
- Have questions? Text/Call 951.290.8323