2017-2018 Academic Year is Here!
We are so excited about this year! Here are a list of facts concerning this years violin program at REACH S.T.E.A.M Academy
- Classes begin TUESDAY, September 5th.
- Classes will be offered during zero period from 7-740 AM in multi-purpose room.
- Your child will be assigned to either Tues, Wed, Thurs, or Fri class based on skill level and grade.
- THERE ARE ONLY 30 OPENINGS. The first 30 students to register will be sent a secured payment link. Spot will be secured upon making payment. Payments accepted electronically or by check. No cash.
- Every 3rd Monday of the month at 4PM, students are invited to attend 45min class on campus of Mt. Rubidoux SDA Church, located at 5320 Victoria Ave Riverside, 92506. This class is OPTIONAL however highly recommended for ongoing reinforcement.
- Each student is responsible to bring their own instrument, music stand, and shoulder rest. Instrument quality is VERY important. Students will be motivated to practice more if their instrument produces a good sound. Preferred vendor is Cruz Violins, located at 4126 Sunnyside Dr, Riverside 92506. Their phone number is 951-781-1195. They offer a very affordable rent-2-own program which we highly recommend. Please contact us BEFORE purchasing instrument from alternate source.
- Registration fee is $30 for the year. Monthly tuition is $70 and due by the 3rd of each month. Any payments coming after the 3rd will incur a $15 late fee. In the event that the 3rd falls on a weekend or holiday, the next business day will be the deadline.
- A parent contract must be signed first day of class indicating commitment for the entire 2017-2018 school year. This is a sponsored program & it's imperative that we maintain full enrollment for the duration of the year. Parents may be released from contract for extenuating circumstances at the discretion of Crescendo's CEO & Director, Kybra Minisee. The parent(s) will be responsible for full tuition for the month regardless of the day released from contract.
- Each student is required to practice a minimum of 15 min/day. Practice logs will go home each week and are due returned at the next lesson.
- TK and K students parents MUST accompany student during class.
- There will be many performance opportunities throughout the year.
- Parents are required to participate in one fundraiser per year. More details will follow...
- Have questions? Text/Call 951.290.8323